Friday 17 February 2012

Sweet Signs for Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine’s Day!
Learn 2 Sign

In celebration of the sweet holiday I have outlined my 4 favourite “Sweet” signs. Some of these signs have been my all-time favourite for years! These signs can used to express your love or fondness to all special ones in your life! Valentine’s Day is for all the people you love!




I LOVE YOU- There are 2 ways to represent “I LOVE YOU”. Number 1 is to point to yourself (Representing I), then cross both arms over your chest (As if you were giving a tight hug), and finally point to your loved one (Representing YOU). The second way to represent “I LOVE YOU” is to hold your dominant hand upright with Thumb, Index, and Pinky finger extended.



SWEETHEART- This sign became an immediate favourite the day I learned it as a child! Hold 2 fists together on your chest in front of your heart with knuckles touching and Thumbs extended upwards. Squeeze both thumbs downward twice (Representing a heart beating).      


KISS – Touch Thumb to all 4 fingers on both hands and hold them together in front of your body. Twist both hands in opposite direction.



CUTE/CUTIE – Hold Index and Middle fingers up together with knuckles pointing outward. Bring hand up to the chin and sweep fingers downward twice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment